Focus RS 50 Evocation Special Edition Model
We all love a Ford RS special edition especially collectors. Now the Mk3 Focus RS has had its fair share of special editions with the ‘Edition’ Nitrous Blue version, then there was a Red Edition followed in the UK by recently the orange Heritage edition but hardcore RS enthusiasts wanted more hoping for one with more performance – well I have some news!
Ford UK are celebrating 50 years of the RS marque by commissioning their tuning brand Mountune to build 3 examples of the ultimate Mk3 Focus RS with pretty much everything from the Mountune parts catalogue thrown at it and some!
Official Spec – Focus RS 50 Evocation
1 of 3 examples, 1 Nitrous Blue to be used as UK Press vehicle and 2 Frozen White to be sold at specialist auction.
Performance & Styling enhancements include:
- M400 UPGRADE
- FPM375 hardware – Alloy intercooler, High-flow chargepipe, 200 cell catalyst / 3 downpope & 3 cat-back exhaust
- Forged pistons
- Steel rods
- ARP studs
- Balance shaft delete
- Baffled sump
- Short shift arm (20% shorter throw)
- DCC adjustable coilovers
- Rear spoiler extension (A-la Sierra RS500) – Carbon fibre design completed
- Lightweight 2-piece front bell/discs assembly
- Braided brake lines
- Fast road pads (Front & Rear)
- PTU brace
- Roll restrictor
- OZ Legra HLT
- McGuard locking nuts
Here are a few detailed photos to whet the appetite…
Big thanks to @fiestaownersclub for the info who got a chance to view the car at Warley Ford UK HQ today.