Home Forums General Newbie Ford Service Department Employee (inside man) Reply To: Ford Service Department Employee (inside man)

davey-f
Participant

United Kingdom

Collected my RS on the 29th December and yes I had a wonky filler cap. I would have thought this would have been picked up on the PDI or when it was filled with fuel. It closes just about but is not flush with the bodywork and not central. ┬áIt has been booked into the workshop next week. Hope it doesn’t involve taking any of the interior out to gain access to rectify the problem Will mention this when I get the dealer feedback form from Ford.

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / alloy intercooler upgrade / charge pipe V2 upgrade / brake hose kit / grooved discs and brake pads / sports spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS