1 week in

Home Forums Performance General 1 week in

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

Had my RS a week now and loving it apart from a few ‘glitches ‘ got a funny beeping/squeaking noise under acceleration still, very odd cos it’s so random but it’s rather loud with the window open?!?!On the way to work on sat listening to my tunes and suddenly the sub cut off, very weird as it’s working fine again now?!? And today went to put it in sport and it said drive mode unavailable, tried it again and it worked fine?!? Should I be worried with these little problems?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

A squirt of WD 40 up the exhaust would be my first suggestion the exhaust valve has a tendency to stick, nothing to worry about.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers bobcat, I’ll have a look at the flap tomorrow ?

Bobby Sarosy
    Participant

USA

Wouldn’t wd40 evaporate because the exhaust gets too hot?

What is the fix for this?

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

After all this time wd40 defo would of evaporated lol, I feel it would temp lubricate to allow movement and also wash any debris away to allow movement going forward

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Crocket get yourself a delete valve from shop only £20 quid or so good little mod , mine use to stick & showed up no drive modes available. Put valve on easy fit 10 mins and I’ve no problems since had it over a year all good 👍👍

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 1 week in. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!