1000+ BHP per cylinder.. cannot wait for Santa pod…

Home Forums General Events 1000+ BHP per cylinder.. cannot wait for Santa pod…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

how to make folk jump..wait for it..

and throttle response anyone?…

proper engines.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Yes bda proper engines indeed, the guys who build them are really skilled. I wonder how much longer we will be aloud to have such machines ?

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

@71-bda

Me thinks we have had the best out of motoring, will be so bland after 2022 and beyond.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yes lads its all down hill from now on. I think that Sinclair bloke who brought out the C5 was probably about 40 years too early, if he re did it now it would probably sell like hot cakes to the flossy milenials, greenys and eco nuts !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Have to agree the future for motoring looks bleak. Even if you own something special now, the likelihood of being able to use it on the public highway may well be in doubt.

Honorary Member

petetrav
    Participant

UK - England

In my opinion Top Fuel Dragsters are the most amazing machines on the planet. Watching two of them do a 300 mph standing quarter side by side in under 4 seconds is spectacular !!

Yes coastliner we have indeed had the best era of motorsport and motoring.

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

I went to santa pod last year for the first time and you just can’t explain how loud those things are at full chat!

One mind blowing stat’ is at the start once the back wheels reach where the front wheels started they are already doing 60mph!!

That’s just mental!

mark-250
    Participant

United Kingdom

Really want to watch top fuel event especially at night, seen 1 top fuel dragster at Santa Pod a years ago do a run the sound was amazing but it was more the feeling of my internal organs rattling around as it went past lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 1000+ BHP per cylinder.. cannot wait for Santa pod…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!