18″ wheels

Home Forums Styling Wheels 18″ wheels

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Hello everyone!

Just enquiring if anyone is running 18″ wheels on their RS? I’m thinking of changing my wheels and wonder what a set of 18″ look like? I know they will feel more comfy but i’m more interested in looks compared to the current Black forged 19″ that I have. The particular wheels I’m interested in are the OZ Racing Rally, either 19″ or 18″. Any pictures would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

John

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@777ham

Morning mate!!

I’ve also been considering new wheels for quite a while now, just can’t decide on which ones to choose??

That OZ wheels are pretty smart…. Here’s a link to a Blue RS with 19”’s….

Type “Oz racing rally wheels Mk3 focus RS” into google, there’s loads to look at mate. ?

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Morning Marc!

Thanks for that clip.

Those are the exact ones I’ve been looking at in that white colour as well! Have seen an RS with the dark grey colour OZ wheel that looks OK as well but I’m thinking of being daring and going for a white colour on the Nitrous Blue? Thinking of the 18″ size and going for a ‘gravel rally set up’ look or the 19″?

Had a black Subaru WRX Hawkeye years ago with white wheels so know they are hard work to keep clean but feel its worth the effort!

They are expensive though!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

John,

It was 18”s I was thinking about. Greatly improves the handling from what I’ve read.

I think the white wheels on a NB RS look great!! I’ve got a white RS so I’m thinking about a Matt Bronze or Gun Metal Grey wheel. There’s just so many to choose from?? ?, lol!!

I was sure I’d seen that ones you’re looking at for £1000 for 4. I see them here at £260 a wheel….

Definitely worth spending time shopping about.

I wasn’t completely sure about what Offset to get either?? I’ve got 15mm wheel spacers fitted and the car sits lovely. I’d have to sit down and do some calculations to see what Offset I’d need to achieve the same look without the spacers??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I was/am still considering some 18 inchers but want to keep as close looking to the forged as poss..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

If you fancy Ford ones have a look here also there’s a part number

Honorary Member

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

I had these on my white type R in the gun metal…looked nice.

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

For colour reference

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

@DaveRS3

Had also considered Fifteen52, in particular the Tarmac style but they don’t do 19”anymore.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 18″ wheels. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!