2 x NB & 1 FW St Albans

Home Forums General Spotted 2 x NB & 1 FW St Albans

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Bit of a cheat this one πŸ™‚ picked my car up from SCC Performance today and few RS’s outside (mostly broken I believe) anyone from on here?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Definitely cheating! That’s like me saying “I was at Collins Performance today, stealth grey number plate ending in ANT”

Good try thoughπŸ˜‚

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Have to agree definitely a bit of a cheat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Hope they are on here πŸ‘

Honorary Member

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Pretty sure they not on here otherwise be a few posts starting β€œI have a hole in my block” πŸ™‚

One on left is private plate R5 ***

middle one looked modified with intercooler and oil cooler, 4d plates and RS1* ***

white one was 18 Reg, aftermarket rear lights and funny font number plate.

I find it hard sometimes that owners not on here, surely if you have a mk3 rs your here?

RutgerHauer
    Participant

UK - England

You should have said I could have parked mine up also 🀣

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 2 x NB & 1 FW St Albans. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!