2007 Audi TT Roadster 3.2 V6 S-Tronic, FASH, SatNav, 19" Alloys, BOSE, Quattro

Home Forums Marketplace Cars for Sale (Non-RS) 2007 Audi TT Roadster 3.2 V6 S-Tronic, FASH, SatNav, 19" Alloys, BOSE, Quattro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Great condition, but because this is a forum ad I will save you the sales pitch. FASH with receipts, serviced June 2016, mechanically sound and everything working. This is an opportunity for someone to buy a genuine rare spec 3.2 V6 TT Roadster at a low winter price, which offers the choice to drive it in its current condition, or improve it back to top condition at their own pace and to suit their own budget. The car requires some TLC, hence it carries a bargain price. The car is ready immediately, as its replacement arrived a few weeks ago. I am selling on behalf of my son who is a busy paramedic working loads of overtime to improve his new home. I have room on my drive and time to advertise the car, hence my role as a caring dad in selling it for him. Both keys, handbooks, receipts, MOT’s. Any questions please ask. Car needs some bodywork and all four wheels refurbing, then it would be immaculate. Please let me know if you need more detailed pictures. Car is priced realistically to take into account the money required to get the car back to top private condition. Repairs required include:

Golf ball sized dent FNS bumper, argument with a Shogun towbar, TT lost.
    Drivers door scratch, TT parked unattended, argument with shopping trolley, TT lost.
    Bonnet scratch, previous keeper left unattended, malicious damage.
    Boot scratch, previous keeper left unattended, malicious damage.

Please contact me for detailed pictures.

Car comes MOT’d until Jan 2018 with a brand new RNS Michelin Super Sport tyre. Other three tyres are about 3mm.

The price reflects the fact I am presenting the car “as is”, without attempting to cover up any faults with quick bodged paint jobs etc. The car is far too good to spoil by taking shortcuts such as that. The MOT had advisories on three tyres as mentioned previously, and needs new front discs and pads in the foreseeable future. Again, the price reflects this. It is difficult to put numbers on costs as everyone has access to different suppliers, garages, body shops etc. and some people want to buy premium rather than budget tyres or brake parts, for instance.

I have scoured Glasses, Black CAP, Parkers adjusted pricing and compared the price, spec and condition of this car to other advertised on Ebay, Autotrader and elsewhere, so I am confident the price represents great value for money. Make sure you are comparing like with like when you are comparing prices. This car is top spec as per the extras in the title.

The TT is great to drive, the engine and DSG gearbox combine perfectly to provide a smooth, powerful driving experience. Any questions, test drives and inspections are more than welcome. Would be a viable everyday car being 4WD or something fun, especially when the sun is shining, to keep the miles off your RS.

Advertised elsewhere at £7500 but would sell significantly cheaper to a forum member.

TubsRs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

hi

could you put up some pics please thanks

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0I5nhQSTqAsdX

Apologies Tubs,

I did post four, but they just appear as empty boxes. Please try the link to the above album.

Thanks for your interest, Keith.

TubsRs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

thanks keith

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Alot of car for the money

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 2007 Audi TT Roadster 3.2 V6 S-Tronic, FASH, SatNav, 19" Alloys, BOSE, Quattro. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!