2016 NB FFRS, 10,186 miles for sale

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) 2016 NB FFRS, 10,186 miles for sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Graham John
    Participant

UK - England

lady owner, Fresh M.O.T.  on 15.04.2022, lovely condition

2 Keys/service history

Head recall done

LUX Pack – Keyless entry, Folding Mirrors, Tinted Glass & Reverse Camera

Premium Paint Option Nitrous Blue

Sync 3 & Factory Audio Subwoofer

19″ Forged Wheels

Blue Brake Callipers

Boot liner

lady owner, selling as car has little use (4th car use), lovely condition, please pm me for pics, £32,000 and more details (unable to post pics up here ?)

car is in south wales just north of Cardiff)

no timewasters / Test pilots please

cheeRS

Graham

mattyB
    Participant

UK - England

Sounds a lovely car you have there Graham and spec’d out virtually identical to mine which I have been trying to sell. Unfortunately the market is flooded with RS’s for sale on Autotrader and Pistonheads. Back in autumn last year when prices peaked you would probably have got £32k, I think you might need to rethink your price as it sounds like it’s on the high side. I was advertising mine for £30k and still no takers. Now realistically around £27k – £28k…Best of luck though selling it mate 👍

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

what do WBAC value it at?  I think for private sale £2000 on top of their valuation would be a good price to achieve..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Russell Palmer
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

I’m after a low mileage low owner example and I think it’s priced far too high. I reckon £27k-£28k is more realistic.

Russell Palmer
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

Have you a link to your advert mate?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

There is 250 RS’s on Auto Trader so a big selection, I will try and copy a link to one I wouldn’t consider but it’s still north of £25K

2016 Grey Ford Focus RS 2.3 5dr for sale for £25,995 in Wigan, Lancashire (autotrader.co.uk) 6 owners a no no and 62000 miles. So £30K for a one owner 10000 mile car puts things in perspective. But have to agree far too much choice at present makes prices low.

Coastliner

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by coastliner.
    • This reply was modified 2 years ago by coastliner.

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Agree there’s a lot of FRS cars on Autotrader at first glance, however many have high mileage and multiple owners. Cars advertised without number of owners have multiple owners. When you filter your ideal car ie low mileage, FSH, 1 owner etc you are left with very few indeed.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by tonys.

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Coastliner

my mate is going to look at one today a one owner 17 plate for 26919 at edwards ford in Salisbury on auto trader it’s done 37 k miles

whats your view on that ta

Graham John
    Participant

UK - England

i would like to add that the car has never been driven hard, had very limited  “sport” mode use, (never used the other options) non smoker, garaged, and completely unmodified and as it left the dealership, i have tried to post pics (the site wont let me ??) therefore best PM if you require any further info.

we are looking for a brand new Fiesta Vignale if there is any dealer interest in PX

cheeRS

Graham

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Graham,  to load a pic on here try cropping it just a little and then only load one pic at a time. Good luck 👍

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Graham, have a look at this offer, could this work for you. John Grose Dealership

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@gary1234

I will have a quick look.

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@gary1234

Can only see a white 2017 car with 21000 miles at that dealer.

Coastliner

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

https://youtu.be/KgjMDIFODzU
    coastliner  try that I made a mistake he is going Monday

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

It says one owner 36 k miles  always serviced by them headgasket recall done by them and sold by them

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 2016 NB FFRS, 10,186 miles for sale. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!