2016 Stealth Grey, 25.7k miles and 2 owners

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) 2016 Stealth Grey, 25.7k miles and 2 owners

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Craig White
    Participant

UK - England

Hi guys and girls, thanks for taking the time to look at my post. It’s time for me to move my beloved RS on to a new owner.

It’s done less than 6k miles in two years (that’s how long I’ve owned it) and with 25’700 on the clock but that will increase as I do pop to the shops in it 🙂

As stated in the title, he’s only had 2 owners from new, myself being #2.

Some details of the car (66 plate, stealth grey and stock)

Ford Focus RS Stealth Grey with Black Partial Leather Recaro Bucket Seats (the previous owner did rub their backside over the driver side which has worn slightly, apparently quite common). Ford SYNC3 DAB Navigation System, Bluetooth Phone and Audio, Automatic Door Protectors, Electric Windows, and Door Mirrors, Multi Reverse Park Sensors, Reversing Camera, Privacy Glass, Blue Brembo Brake Callipers, and 19″ Forged Alloy Wheels, and 2 working keys. Great condition inside and out. MOT until 11/12/21, Very good bodywork (few stone chips near Ford badge and driver side fog, Tyres condition Excellent, Four wheel-drive, Crusie Control, Recent full valet to a very high standard. Currently have wind deflectors, fog armour, and acid green RS gel stickers on badges and spoiler. Can be removed of course. *Private plate not included* Head gasket changed at 15k miles.

Ford service history, the book has 3 Ford garage stamps in, he had his last service in July of last year, spark plugs the works.

If you have any questions please let me know. I love this car but if my circumstances were different I’d be keeping it, things are just so expensive at the minute and he’s money just sat on the drive.

I’ve been honest in my description of the car so I don’t waste anyone’s time – Looking for £28k ovno (Bristol-based)

I’ll try and share some photos (which I’ve been trying to add to this post but doesn’t work for me)

Craig White
    Participant

UK - England

Front

Craig White
    Participant

UK - England

Side

Craig White
    Participant

UK - England

Rear

Craig White
    Participant

UK - England

Okay so no love ☹️ Am I being unrealistic?

27k ono?

Clocks just ticked over to 25.8k miles.

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

afraid its a buyers market at the moment, ive been following it for a long time now and prices are coming down after last yrs frenzy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 2016 Stealth Grey, 25.7k miles and 2 owners. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!