2016 White 1 owner 8870miles Litchfield Stg2, Remus Exh, Mishimoto Intercooler

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) 2016 White 1 owner 8870miles Litchfield Stg2, Remus Exh, Mishimoto Intercooler

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

oiler
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Coastliner glad you agree price is about right.

Yes agree wasn’t about to give it away, but would take a sensible offer.

It will just sit under its dust cover, which seems a waste of such a great car.

oiler
    Participant

UK - England

Private plate just removed so ready to go now.

Anyone interested before it gets put back to standard?

Sensible offers around £30k

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by oiler.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Not having Sync 3 shouldn’t be a deal breaker on a low miles clean car, as its relatively cheap to have upgraded circa £600-800

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

oiler
    Participant

UK - England

Yes thanks white-rs2

I’m sure a deal could be done on price to help with fitting Sync 3 if it was a problem for someone.

Personally never even bothered me, its a car for driving!

oiler
    Participant

UK - England

Would consider offers around £29000 if some one on here wants it.

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Have you tried the companies that buy them like these https://www.wfergusoncarsales.co.uk/used-ford-focus-wigton-cumbria-1110373

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

dealers are a total wate of time,i dont know how they get cars to sell because they always offer a pittance,so there must be a lot of desperate sellers or folk who do part exchanges where the dealer can make ££ off both cars so offer a little bit more. when i sold my red edition, one dealer offered £7k less than what i sold it for and told me how prices had dropped and they wouldnt want to be stuck with it etc etc what a load of crap

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Not always the case , sold my mk2 to rs direct for a decent price at the time

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

i did try them once when i was selling my daily focus st but they just offered the same as  we buy any car

oiler
    Participant

UK - England

Car now back to standard,

Just Mountune Springs and Brake lines, fitted.

Original Ford map or can have Collins (CP) Stage 1 V3 .

Any interest open to a sensible offer.

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

it would have been a good buy for someone looking for standard as they could have refitted the orig parts and sold the uprated stuff on to make quite a few ££££ back,have you refitted all the standard bushes too? and the orig exhaust?

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

i was starting to get tempted myself when i saw the price dropped to 28,250 when it still had all the modded parts fitted, as they must be worth 2k alone,but now theyve all been removed 🙁

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

This is cheap at the price, I wouldn’t sell mine for that, they will go up in the next few years. A Mk1 with 12500 sold at matthewsons auctions last week for £35500. And the Mk3 is a better car.

Coastliner

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

yes the mk3 will have its day,if you can tuck a nice low miler away for 10yrs or so,im too old for that now though lol,that mk1 didnt really do that good when you consider it would have been around 20k when new plus 20 yrs of insurance costs,mots/services etc,i used to have one back in the day but it never did anything for me,i only kept it 6 months,the shortest time ive ever owned an rs model,anyhow sorry to the op for cluttering his post,back to the topic

oiler
    Participant

UK - England

Hi the-radman yes back to the standard Exhaust, and suspension bushes (had the original wishbones so changed back) Left the Mountune springs it just looks much better.

No one wanted to pay good money with mods, several people offering 3/4k lower because of mods (and still wanted all the original parts!)

May go up in value in a few years but like you say servicing etc and insurance eat into any increase.

All mods removed will be for sale shortly, like you say £2k plus there.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 2016 White 1 owner 8870miles Litchfield Stg2, Remus Exh, Mishimoto Intercooler. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!