2017 NB RS for sale

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) 2017 NB RS for sale

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mattyB
    Participant

UK - England

Hi guys,

I’m currently advertising my 2017 Mk3 NB RS with 26k on the clock on Pistonheads. It’s fully loaded with spec and has loads of optional extras on it. I also have a DreamScience Imap currently installed on it and would like your comments on whether it is more desirable with it on there or whether it’s best to take it back to stock for desirability and sell the DreamScience Imap handset separately?

The weblink to the ad on Pistonheads is as follows:

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/13750451

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I would say sell without the Dream science map, I think it will put off more than it will attract. But at the end of the day it’s your call and there could just be one person out there that is looking for your cars exact spec.

Coastliner

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Yes, I would sell without.

The chance someone looking especially for a Dreamscience endowed RS is slim whereas many will be looking for something driven by their Granny regardless of how realistic that is.

Good luck either way – Looks like a decent price to me.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Defo sell the dreamscience separate. It makes no difference to the price and you can get a couple hundred for it on its own in my opinion. Good luck with the sale. What are you replacing it with?

440bhp

443lbft

mattyB
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks guys for all of your comments and will sell separately. With that in mind is there anyone who would be interested in buying a DreamScience Imap with only one life used?

As for what to buy next… I think its either an electric car or Hybrid as not doing many miles and only around town.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 2017 NB RS for sale. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!