2018 NB with all extras 29000miles Surrey/Middlesex

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) 2018 NB with all extras 29000miles Surrey/Middlesex

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

dar_reynolds
    Participant

UK - England

Looking for what I believe to be sensible money £27,000 Just had it’s major service (Last week) I have owned this car from new, most miles are motorway miles, well the A3 to be more accurate, no mods, a couple of slight marks on the rims

I had it MOT’d last week as well, wasn’t due, but wanted to put a year on it for selling, also had 2 new front tyres, Pilot Super Sport, rears still have about 6mm tread remaining.

Just thought I’d try here before WBAC

Trying to remember all the extras but think it has everything on it

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I recognise that area !  near a big body shop innit !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

dar_reynolds
    Participant

UK - England

Directly opposite, think it may have changed hands now, I’ve worked here for 15 years

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Near to Screwfix as well, we are on home ground. 👍

dar_reynolds
    Participant

UK - England

Yep, Screwfix, the body shop and my car make a triangle, such a fun area LOL, it’s only the food van that keeps me sane 🙂

dar_reynolds
    Participant

UK - England

Crazy, I was intending on keeping this car for many years, hope I don’t end up regretting it the same way I do now when looking back at selling my 3 door Cossie! :/

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

This car must be one of the last, other than the limited editions, good luck with the sale, it’s certainly been used (not a bad thing).

Coastliner

dar_reynolds
    Participant

UK - England

Yes, I have a cousin in the trade, had him put the word out to see if anyone had one left, so one of the very last registered before the Edition.

They really are a fantastic car, yes used as my daily and it hasn’t missed a beat. Also has Ghost on it, which has given me peace of mind

ash351
    Participant

UK - England

Good evening

If the car is still available please contact me via email at

portlandcalender@gmail.com

thanks

Ash

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Noticed you got photo bombed from a few doors down – looks a bit dodgy that fella🤣

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 2018 NB with all extras 29000miles Surrey/Middlesex. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!