2018 RS: shadow black, 11.7k miles, Ford warranty to 2023

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) 2018 RS: shadow black, 11.7k miles, Ford warranty to 2023

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

AlanPearl
    Participant

UK - England

Hi

I’m thinking of selling my RS I’m afraid. Not entirely sure I want to (or if I should wait for prices to stabilise), so thought I’d see what people think.

This is a one owner, low mileage of 11,720, unmodified and pristine Focus RS, registered in March 2018 on an 18 plate, with the original extended Ford manufacturer warranty until March 2023. Shadow black.

Featuring every available option (except the sunroof):

Recaro shell seats
    Forged black alloy wheels
    Lux pack (reversing camera, stereo etc)
    Active city stop
    Door protectors
    Blue brake calipers
    Heated steering wheel

The car lives in a dehumidified garage under a cover.

Fitted seat covers on all seats since new (to avoid the wear to the shell seats’ leather bolsters). Ford rubber mats fitted to footwells and boot: the original floor mats are unused in the boot, together with the original valeting kit.

It has a Ford Performance carbon gear knob (original in the box unused), Ford Performance gel badges on the spoiler (box kept), and proper mudflaps to protect the paint.

All in all a wonderful car in close to new condition.

Hoping for £33/34k. What do you think?
    All the best.
    Al

AlanPearl
    Participant

UK - England

Pauly Paul
    Participant

A P ,  sorry to hear your selling up , looks a really pristine car but I think your a little of mark regarding price , you should be aiming for given the market at moment between £28/30 k . Good luck anyway.👍👍

AlanPearl
    Participant

UK - England

Helpful to know, thanks. I think I’ll hang on to it for now then: can’t think of anything as good I could get for that. So drive it is the answer!

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

I think that’s a reasonable asking price for an 18 plate with all the right bits and low miles even though there is a dip in values at the moment.

Good luck.

AlanPearl
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Dave. I’ve decided to hang on until at least the summer, and use it a bit more. You forget how fun they are when they are parked up. Cheers!

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

The main problem is buyers are wanting a low mileage one owner car for the price of a 50,000 miles four owner car and you have to pay a premium for a car with proper history.

Coastliner

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

id have thought 31-32k should be a realistic price,theres not many on an 18 plate apart from the editions obviously and one owners seem as scarce as hell

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Is Glass’s Guide, which I understand takes into consideration factory fitted options, a good indicator of a price to be used by a private seller?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@tonys

The clue is in the title Glasses Guide, it’s a guide an exceptional car will exceed the guide and not so will be under. Usually dealers look at a few platforms and offer somewhere in the middle. The RS is desirable so another five years could see the prices increase.

Coastliner

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

👍

Terry Devlin
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

Hi – is this still potentially for sale?

Is there any way to DM on this forum?

Thanks

Terry

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

No way to DM I’m affraid Terry. Email Kenny he will sort you out with the sellers details

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Terry Devlin
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

Thank you – have sent him a note… cheers!

Terry Devlin
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

Hi all – just checking in again…. any way to contact this seller?

I did ping Kenny also but didn’t get any reply…

Cheers

Terry

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 2018 RS: shadow black, 11.7k miles, Ford warranty to 2023. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!