2019 Subaru WRX STi

Home Forums General Non RS Chat 2019 Subaru WRX STi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Just 209 are coming to the U.S.
    If you’re hoping to be one of the 209 Americans to get the 2019 Subaru WRX STi S209 then prepare to pay $64,880 (including the $885 destination fee) for the privilege of driving the hottest WRX to ever arrive in the United States. It’s quite a price for the limited-run edition.

The chassis and suspension also receive significant upgrades. A flexible front-strut tower bar brace and rear draw stiffener prevent flexing and improve steering response. Different sway bar bushings deform less under load. Shorter coil springs and tweaked damper settings also sharpen the S209’s handling. The vehicle rides on 19-inch BBS forged wheels with Dunlop GT600A summer-only tires.

For nearly $65,000, buyers get the first Subaru S model to arrive in the United States. These vehicles get specific tuning at STI’s workshop in Kiryu, Japan. The team working on them is so small that the crew can only complete the work on two or three vehicles each day. Because of the degree of the work, the company homologates the S209 as an STI in the United States, rather than a Subaru.

The S209 will arrive at Subaru dealers in America before the end of the year. Despite the steep price, the small production run could mean that they don’t sit in showrooms very long. Buyers have a choice between WR Blue Pearl exterior paint and matte gray wheels or a Crystal White Pearl body and matte gold finish for the wheels.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Had a few special edition Subaru’s previous. Good cars

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

I like that alot

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Crystal White Pearl body and matte gold finish wheels for me please !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

Nice!
    This might actually be a worthy competitor to the RS *shock*.

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

oasked
    Participant

UK - England

Looks lovely! US market only and only for true fans I think.

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

I had Scoobs for nearly 17 years and loved them.  Problems with the 2.5 engine totally put me off another, so I got an RS with dodgy head gasket instead!

That’s quite a desirable car and should be well built and good reliability.

JohnD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 2019 Subaru WRX STi. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!