2021 Formula 1 Season

Home Forums General Non RS Chat 2021 Formula 1 Season

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Well after the dust has settled on an epic season what did everyone think?

Personally being a Hamilton fan I think both him and Max deserved to be champion however not keen on how the stewards made up rules on the last lap gifting title to Max.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

It made a mockery of the season, should of just finished behind the safety car

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Absolute piss take. Here’s some rules to work to however I have now decided to interprate these in another way. Watched f1 for 30 years. No more.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Who was it that caused the safety car to be deployed in the first place , hmmmm was it no other than Michael Schumacher son , quite a coincidence that hammy would of elapsed his fathers record , just a theory NOTHING ELSE , 👍🤣🤣

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Next year all they need do is go to one circuit, with one set of old tyres and one set of new. let Max and Lewis draw straws who gets which set, then give them one lap to sort it out.  Saves months of buggering about for nothing and cost.

Seriously it doesn’t matter which driver/team you support engineering a result in this way is beyond belief.  Would never have happened under Charlie Whiting control.  Masi should be fired, I can’t see teams racing under his control next year.

Clearly the media world running the sport had decided who it needed as the next Champion.  When that team and driver screwed the weekend up and were well beaten in the race and had no answer, they couldn’t resist snatching a (possible) freak opportunity after a bit of lobbying to give the preference one last lap chance.  In so doing created even more media coverage, what is the saying, “no such thing as bad publicity”

If Lewis turns up next year I’ll be surprised, maybe Merc won’t either.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

martin-pedersen
    Participant

Denmark

Pauly Paul; Latifi is not Michael Schumacher son 🙂

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Is that who caused the crash , my apologies I’ll be speaking to my son as he’s the one who told me , it not a excuse Merry Christmas to you . 👍⛄️🍾🍺🥃🙏🏻🎅🏼🎁🍸

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 2021 Formula 1 Season. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!