235/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Car Tyres £105.35 @ F1 Autocentres

Home Forums Performance Tyres 235/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Car Tyres £105.35 @ F1 Autocentres

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

skillboy
    Participant

UK - England

If anyone is looking for new tyres check out this deal from F1 Autocentres as this could benefit someone !

Link from HKUD to explain more.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/2353519-michelin-pilot-sport-4s-car-tyres-10535-f1-autocentres-3200072

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

That’s cheap as chips.

Coastliner

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@skillboy

Morning mate!! Excellent link…. I’m running the PS4S’s and that’s the cheapest I’ve seen these tyres for!! I’d advise anyone thinking about getting these to snap them up now!! If I had some spare cash I’d buy a set.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the heads up mate, cheap indeed.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks skillboy ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Probably a good chance to get some Cup2 cheap too?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

craigyp
    Participant

UK - England

Are these better than the tyres that are on the car from new?

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

Shame you can’t buy them and fit them yourself, seems you have to go and have them fitted at a local centre, I’d buy them now and store them as mine arnt quite warn out yet!

skillboy
    Participant

UK - England

I got these Tyres fitted a couple of weeks ago at a F1Autocentres, paid £140 each a tyre. needed to grab 2 for the front.

There’s a god video to watch between PS4, PS4S and Cup 2

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

crockett I’m pretty sure they would be only too happy for you to just pick the tyres up and save them doing the fitting and balancing.

Craigyp what are you referring to ?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

craigyp
    Participant

UK - England

Are the 4s better than the super sport?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Seems like they are, yes. not the “4” but the “4S”    subtle difference between those two

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Having  four of the 4s fitted next week. £134 each inc v&b. Will be interesting re VS as all has been fine with the Alpins, PDC turned off.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Looks like the ps4s’s are going on tomorrow then. Picked up this on the way back from work this evening.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Put a tube in it, only joking almost looks like that piece of debris is breaking out from within. very strange.

Coastliner

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 235/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Car Tyres £105.35 @ F1 Autocentres. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!