25% off Ford bits on Ebay

Home Forums Performance General 25% off Ford bits on Ebay

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

From official Ford store. coupon code ” TAKE25″ innit..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Beat me to it BDA. Was just going throw this up. Now do I “need” anything…

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Mike.
    It worked fine.
    but I think it’s one use only.
    so fill your basket first folks!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Kr1s   I saw this..

“Three coupon redemptions per registered user only. The coupon is valid from the date you receive the coupon until the end date, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.”   so maybe 3 goes !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Seen they had the carbon fibre gear knob last night..  Went to buy it today and now it’s not on there 🤦🏽‍♂️

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

The Ford store is selling a set of front discs for £107 incl the discount.

This looks a good deal to me, not sure about the discs and pads combo deal for £204 though. Or am I wrong?

Scott Partridge
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Lucky_

the RS carbon gear knob from the Ford shop on eBay is still there… (just checked tonight  – I took up the offer the other day £80 looking forward to it arriving!).

eBay item no. 393332000905

Hope that helps!

just purchased my first RS last weekend…. One owner, 3,400 16 plate…. Immaculate, was only taxed for summer use – I think it’s too nice to get dirty! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

It’s out of stock. I found it through Google. Should have bought it last night.

Nice one Scott. Make sure you’ve put yourself in the newbie section and get some pics up.

pezzar666
    Participant

UK - England

What’s the name of the eBay ford store

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I think its Ford ebay store

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

or maybe ” Official Ford Store”

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

item  number 393525335459 will get you there Pezz

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

dazsob
    Participant

UK - England

I brought front disks from the actual Ford parts website last Tuesday for £77 posted.

2016 FW DAZ ‘The Ford Demo Police Car’

pezzar666
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

thanks👍

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 25% off Ford bits on Ebay. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!