250 miles in and loving it ??

Home Forums General Members’ Cars 250 miles in and loving it ??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi all

so collected my car on Friday and have covered 250 miles by this evening, what a fantastic car, even though running in steady pace up to 4000rpm on boost has been great fun, bring on the 1000 mile marker ?

Mixture of town runs along with a steady in boost blast through the mountains this afternoon, such a planted and sure footed car even on 50% capable pace

washed her twice since Friday and she is filthy again now lol

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the update, like the pics ?

Honorary Member

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bobcat cheers buddy ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

It gets better with more miles and the smile gets bigger too?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ Rsdom… mines an RS17 too ! Loving the flaps, just got to do mine one day soooon. Love the std rims on the NB kind of brightens it up compared to the forged ones.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

@mikeparker, appreciate the feedback, like you I think the flaps really set it off especially with the NB logos, the wheels was one of those should I shouldn’t I moments re: forged or standard, I just prefer the style of the standard wheels and in the flesh it does look the bo**ocks, plus being silver they seem to look bigger/fill the arches ;o)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 250 miles in and loving it ??. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!