26,000 miles and still grinning

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery 26,000 miles and still grinning

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Hi there chaps, long time no hear.

I was a lot on the road lately and had not much time for the forum. We had a fantastic summer here in Switzerland. Now that fall is starting to approach with rain showers winter tires will be due very soon.

Here I post a picture of me and my RS on a last warm sunny day just to say hello.  Cheers 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

kool shoes lol

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Yes great shoes ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pic ! but who are the people ( or aliens) in the background with STEALTH GREY heads ?? !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

You should advertising Direct Line insurance when Winston Wolfe (Harvey Keitel) can’t be arsed anymore, dead ringer ?

Mountune M380 package

Mishimoto throttle Pedal Spacer

Mountune Hard Charge Pipes

JCR super low seat frames x 2

DSC Suspension Controller

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

Mountune M380 package

Mishimoto throttle Pedal Spacer

Mountune Hard Charge Pipes

JCR super low seat frames x 2

DSC Suspension Controller

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Yep, Puma SF Ferrari Drift Cat 5 Ultra, 100 Euro.

Perfect fit, light & snug and fantastic for old school double-clutch shifting with the mishimoto gas pedal spacer 😎

The people in the back are just customers of the petrol station with manually added privacy protection. No relation to Stealth Grey whatsoever. Only Glorious Nitrous is the real deal 😉

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@johnybigarms: Cool man, Keitel. I Like him. But my beard is cooler and I make the Ray Bans really look good 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 26,000 miles and still grinning. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!