2nd service

Home Forums Performance General 2nd service

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

The missile just had it’s second service at Hartwells Kidlington.

Had the ghost on posh as fuck Valet Mode.

Service fella still seemed to floor it up the road to check what ever acceleration oh and braking does it really need a test thrash?

Must admit was probably his frustrated Friday night as my service was a Saturday morning jobby.

But all good 13,500 on the missile love it tooooooooooooooo bitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

Good to hear pal.

Not sure why they needed to drive your car up the roads part of the service though ?

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

alloy, glad all is well with the motor mate, all sorted for another year of RSing.

I am actually typing this while mine is having it’s second service, I am on a while you wait jobbie, maybe I’ll hear the V3 heading down the road shortly!!!

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

WAWRS – bit behind the times hadn’t realised you had changed motors hope your enjoying the new beast maybe i did know but had forgotten but hope your keeping well. Looking forward to seeing the red edition soon.

OverRev – yeah good load of fresh 0-40 golden juice in the RS to keep it pullin off the line at a good rate of knots – no issues from the service all tick list items were in the green – supposed they should be for a 2 year old motor you would like to think so. Take it steady.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 2nd service. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!