4 Spotted yesterday

Home Forums General Spotted 4 Spotted yesterday

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Wow yes, 4 spotted yesterday 31/08/19. First a white one on A11 around Snetterton heading north then 2 blue on the A14/A428 and a Magnetic one one the A1 heading north. Must be someone on here!

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Good spotting bob ??

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, thanks, I was high alert yesterday we had a trip up to Huntington. Leaving Norwich early going down the A11 we lost count of the number of Aston Martin’s we spotted, turns out there as an Aston Martin Owners Club meeting at Snetterton.

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Well done @bobcat ??

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@red-leader, thanks? I don’t know what was special about yesterday but on the way home we spotted 4 Lamborghini’s. Car spotters day for sure.

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

What a day @bobcat. If it had been me the window would have come down to hear those Lamborghini engines. Sad but true… ??

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

Bob, you were a brave boy venturing down Huntingdon given the chaos of the A14 closures / traffic disruption. It was like a static car park on most of the back roads in consequence! Glad I wasn’t out in the RS!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@DarkHorse, we were aware of the closure of the A14 so did the short link (A14) and on to the the A428 then A1. It was very slow going at the junction the A428/ A1198 Papworth round about. Great for car spotting ha ha ha. Fortunately going home late afternoon was a lot easier, traffic being much lighter.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@red-leader, oh yes the window had to be open ha ha ha, “ can’t waste fuel having the air con on ???

Honorary Member

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 4 Spotted yesterday. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!