4th service cost

Home Forums Performance Engine 4th service cost

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jayg
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all hope all well

anyone know what the 4th service is and cost? It’s not till January but we have a new ford garage in reading called Hartwell Ford so thinking of taking it there but went to book it and there was loads of services so not sure what ones due 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

bmac800
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Fourth service cost me £200 but I had quotes of £250 and £345 from two other dealers. Worth shopping around Fords servicing prices are all over the place.

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

The dealer will know what service is required(google “etis ford” if you want to know what is involved , first page below),  if you not bothered with which dealer does it ring around, dealer to dealer price will vary

Jayg
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers guys useful as always….

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

£302 on Ford Pass App for fourth year service as a rough guide.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

My service and Mot at Ford cost £195 last weekend👍

Was inspection and oil and filter change.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 4th service cost. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!