6th year service

Home Forums Performance General 6th year service

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by mark-wilde.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mark-wilde
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all,has I’ve had an operation and can’t get into my car to look at the Manuel etc could you tell me what the 6th year service involves?thanks.

SHES A NICE UN.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Mark, Hope your keeping well? Not seen you about much recently. Cant advise on what’s required but I can volunteer to pop up and take your car for a run if it needs one?😁

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

mark-wilde
    Participant

UK - England

Ok thanks mate😆might be better offer than letting the wife take it for it’s service.

SHES A NICE UN.

philf1
    Participant

UK - England

Just had mine done includes all the filters as well as usual stuff bloody expensive at the main stealers like. Paid £465 including the brake fluid change and a check on alignment and the mot

Please check out and subscribe to my Instagram 

Check out my sons detailing website if you’re in the West Yorkshire area https://tphdetails.com/

Gordash
    Participant

United Kingdom

Did mine last week,  was also £455 from main dealer.  Oil and filter, air and cabin filter, also included brake fluid ,  new spark plugs and MOT. Everything done shows on the Ford Pass App.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah, mines roughly the same price (Ford dealer) but got a little discount as 1) I have mountune air filter and 2) I was cheeky.

Worth shopping around too. I see some dealers give free 12 month free (full) ‘AA’ cover on the car and others charge for it.

NB FPM375

philf1
    Participant

UK - England

Yes I get the free AA cover with my service. Used twice last year when the battery died on me

Please check out and subscribe to my Instagram 

Check out my sons detailing website if you’re in the West Yorkshire area https://tphdetails.com/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 6th year service. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!