75 years …

Home Forums General Non RS Chat 75 years …

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

https://youtu.be/wywUriV5lsY

Every village needs an idiot.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I have visited this concentration camp its very thought provoking.

Coastliner

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve  visited the two sites, as a nation we didn’t send anyone to the anniversary gathering, disgusting.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Yes disgusting.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

at least we didn’t let Corbyn or Fatbott go. Should have sent Theresa May would have given her something useful to do and something she could not fuck up.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Bumble, thanks for posting. It’s particularly poignant for my family as my Granddad escaped from Dachau and my Dad witnessed events leading up to Kristallnacht and was then evacuated by the church of Scotland where he was brought up in Aberdeen. Dad became a car mechanic and helped me run my RS 2000 back in the day. Granddad was interned on the isle of man and then worked at Clarke’s bakery in Aberdeen. He was one of the first Pastry chefs to tour UK colleges in the early 50’s teaching chefs and bakers how to make kugelhopf and strudel. Now we all smash down to Gregg’s for a steak bake and a Belgian bun. Cheers buddy

Edition, FPM 375

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to 75 years …. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!