A few funnies for the footy tomorrow…

Home Forums General Events A few funnies for the footy tomorrow…

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I prefer to be a realist, or possibly a bit of a pessimist especially when it comes to England playing internationally.  So many times I’ve been optomistic and been let down, its painful. So now I don’t get my hopes up at all, that way I dont get depressed when we lose, but would get a happy surprise if we actually won something !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

an oldie but a goldy…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, yup an oldie but still makes you smile 😹👍

Honorary Member

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Mike you clear of corvid now or still taking its toll?

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Matt, yes I tested negative about two weeks ago, just starting to get my breath back really, I was getting puffed out real quick, could not walk and talk on the mobile without really breathing hard !! I still have not got any sense of taste or smell at all ! Although saying that, I had a chinky the other night and got a flashback to about age 8 when in the public swimming baths changing rooms and you get that sort of chlorene smell and damp wet feet on old fashion tiled floors, for some reason I got a hint of that smell in the taste dept !Weird. Its totally fucked up my sleep patterns and I can hardly sleep longer than two hours at a go which is a bummer. Apart from that, alls not too bad mate ! Oh, and another two weeks wait for the 2nd jab..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to A few funnies for the footy tomorrow…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!