A great lover of RS is presented

Home Forums General Newbie A great lover of RS is presented

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jose Luis Moreno Palancar
    Participant

Spain

Hello everyone peers.
    I introduce myself, my name is Jose Luis and I live in Madrid, Spain. I am passionate since I can remember cars and motor racing in general … motorcycles, trucks, quads, all types of vehicles etc..todo which carry gasoline, steering wheel or handlebars and wheels , Lancista and pure passion for the RS, have a Lancia Dedra 1.8 ie version LE Color “Blue Madras” with particles of “mica” , registered in March 1994 (model 1993) which bought my brand new father and then I’ve fallen, which have very carefully (always kept in garage) pampered and he has not given me nothing but joy and satisfaction.

My father has a Ford Cougar 2.5 V6 24V Duratec, color metallic moss and registered in November 2001 bought brand new in granting Ford “Jota Rocal” in Madrid, Spain, after asking price and watch it on several Ford concessions, is the last units has gone fairly good and we are delighted with him: clapping: it is a very reliable engine very elastic, and that pushes very well from below as good 6-cylinder Duratec V6 sound is a delicia..opcionales: spoiler original rear. This strictly serial and seeing the good result with Ford, will fall another Ford at home and will accompany the new Focus RS
    I got crazy and I much enjoyed the new Focus RS MK3 and I have decided to ask with this configuration: blue “Nitro” with the following optional -the optional five-spoke wheels double painted in black (not Multiradius that is standard) – RS-pack comfort, solar electric- -Roof, -package City Active-, -alarm Thatcham-, brake -pinzas pintadas- and Navigator 8 “+ Sync 3 + Michelin guide + 10 speakers Sony . Since one buys a dream like RS, an effort is made and full equipped with all possible optional.

Nothing, congratulations on this great club stalwarts RS , ask me what you need and try to help you best, be happy to collaborate and contribute as a passionate lover RS more

Greetings colleagues!My Ford Focus RS MK3 Nitro BlueMy Ford Focus RS MK3 Nitro Blue

I am passionate about the world of Motor
    Through my veins and arteries does not circulate blood … only circulates high octane gas and nitrous oxide
    By brain I have … a lot of engine, displacements and cavalries
    I want everything TURBO

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hola José welcome to the forum. Like the sneaky photographs ?

Honorary Member

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to A great lover of RS is presented. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!