A NICE SURPRISE!! ??.

Home Forums General Members’ Cars A NICE SURPRISE!! ??.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Afternoon all!!

So it was my Birthday last week and I was delighted with a few wee gifts I got and a lovely bottle of 18 year old Glenmorangie!!

Anyway, today I was given another gift….. A week late and totally unexpected but Mrs Brembo has pulled it out the bag again and got herself quite a few Brownie points with this one….. Had to share it with you guys…

It’s a hand drawing of my Baby done in charcoal and looks absolutely gorgeous!! The photo doesn’t do it justice, looks amazing sat here in front of me. Just need to get a frame ordered and get her put up the wall!! Delighted….. ????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

Marc, nothing better than a gift that’s unique and personal! Looking good………

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

That’s a slightly better photo….. Still had to downsize it so it’s losing a lot of the finer details but you get the idea!! ??.

@darkhorse

Afternoon mate… Yeah, couldn’t agree more.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Work in progress…. Very talented guy. ?.

Cheers, Marc.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh happy days our kid !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, you are one very lucky man ?

Honorary Member

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Very nice Brembo, going to show the wife when she comes home from work!

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo very nice! ? is there any chance Mrs Brembo could call my Mrs to give some pointers ???? ?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Good shout Mrs Brembo

Good picture Mr Brembo

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

lovely surprise for you, Mrs Brembo certainly thinks up some lovely ideas as a surprise for you.

Glenmorangie and a personalised drawing of your RS, a birthday to remember.

The bar is set very high for you now for her Birthday ?

May the Ford be with you

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Looks great ?

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Like that alot.

440bhp

443lbft

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers for all your nice comments lads…. I’m delighted with it!! ??.

It’s Mrs Brembo’s Birthday in a couple of weeks and I’ve no idea what to get her?? ?. Don’t think she’d appreciate a nice bottle of Whisky or a drawing of her Fiesta.. lol!!

If anybody has any good ideas for a present for her, feel free to throw some suggestions my way……

Cheers, Marc.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo got my missis a glass toaster last year, (as a bit of a piss take) but turned out she absolutely loved it?? at least she can see the toast burning now! ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Evening pal!! Hope you’re well?? Cheers for the idea but I don’t think she’d thank me for a glass toaster?? Lol…. ??..!!

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to A NICE SURPRISE!! ??.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!