A11 heading towards Thetford…

Home Forums General Spotted A11 heading towards Thetford…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

walker-steve77
    Participant

UK - England

Went for a blast about 1ish and noticed a very tidy and similar spec nitrous blue tearing up behind me! Think the reg started RS16… loved having a little cruise together until a bloody 320d BMW held us up for too long and we went our separate ways ??

Nitrous Blue, Lux Pack, Blue Brembo Brake Calipers, SYNC 3, Black Forged Alloys & Door Edge Protectors

Stage 1 + many extras

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

What colour was that BMW, note the Norfolk Police have two unmarked BMW’s and travel the A11 extensively ???

Honorary Member

walker-steve77
    Participant

UK - England

It was an old one. Definitely not police thank god!

Nitrous Blue, Lux Pack, Blue Brembo Brake Calipers, SYNC 3, Black Forged Alloys & Door Edge Protectors

Stage 1 + many extras

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

That’s good, they often hide on the A11/M11 slip roads with a Police motor bike officer on a bridge radioing ahead.  Take care guys ?

Honorary Member

walker-steve77
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Bobcat ??

Stage 1 + many extras

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Not one 100% sure I think that reg might just might belong to a chap call Tim. He travels up and down the A11/M11. Although I haven’t seen him for a while.

Honorary Member

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to A11 heading towards Thetford…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!