A447 – Ibstock Leicester

Home Forums General Spotted A447 – Ibstock Leicester

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

rs_nay
    Participant

UK - England

you came behind me earlier, could catch the plate I know it was a personalised plate, NB, black roof!

66′ Nitrous Blue RS

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

From Ashby area i think,got his Edition a week after me,@rs-nay are you Leicester way ,If so the 3 of us could meet up when weather gets better.

Former RS Edition owner

upthefosse
    Participant

UK - England

Wasn’t me Andy! I don’t have a private plate! I’m on the A447 every day though.

rs_nay
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah I’m near Ibstock! Sounds good to me would be great to all meet up when it’s better weather!

Upthefosse you don’t recall following me then? I thought I seen a private plate

66′ Nitrous Blue RS

upthefosse
    Participant

UK - England

Can’t remember. I’m on the 447 between 4:30 and 5:00 week days on the way home from work.

What colour is yours? I will have to keep an eye out for you. Let’s just say I’m in the next village to you!

There is a NB one I have seen around the Thurlaston area with a black roof buts it’s not one of the edition cars.

ada205
    Participant

UK - England

rs_nay…. what colours yours? I was in Ibstock on Sunday in mine, acknowledged a FW RS at double mini roundabout. I then drove down 447 to woodlands garden centre at around 3pm ish. Mines a NB but not an edition… bloody loads around Ashby it seems!

2016 mk3 Focus RS, 2004 Impreza STI, Pug 205gti Dimma.

rs_nay
    Participant

UK - England

upthefosse, I’ve got NB too! Ill keep an eye out for you too haha!

adrian… Ahhh I know where you mean, this we going the other direction from the double mini roundabout! Nice to know a few on here around the area!

66′ Nitrous Blue RS

upthefosse
    Participant

UK - England

Went past a grey one through Ibstock today! Bloody things common as muck!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to A447 – Ibstock Leicester. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!