Additional clock hour

Home Forums Technology In-Car Entertainment Additional clock hour

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

mark-harbige
    Participant

UK - England

has anybody had problems changing the clock time my keeps resetting minus an hour ??

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

When you rest the time do you press ok?

Honorary Member

muzzie
    Participant

UK - England

Mine keep doing this, I’ve turn off the ‘auto change’ function to stop it. I was going to ask the dealer as this is weird

mark-harbige
    Participant

UK - England

I would assume Bobcat you mean the ok on the steering wheel as there is no ok option on the screen

johnny10hands
    Participant

UK - England

Its the same as my ST3.5 with sync 2. When you hit synchronise with GPS sat it goes to UTC (Universal time coordinated), which is not a problem in Winter months as UTC = UK Time time but in Summer you just have to adjust the hour.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Yes Mark that’s all I did to change mine. I’ve got Sync 2 though

Honorary Member

shadowspectre
    Participant

UK - England

I have Sync 3 and I have had to change mine around 5 times. I save it and it is fine then after 3 or 4 days it is 1 hour out again. On Sync 3 there is no auto change or daylight saving option either so it’s really annoying.

crossyrs
    Participant

United Kingdom

I’ve got the sync 3 and mines excactly the same ! It’s a right pain , I’ve tried all the different settings but can’t stop it happening every couple of days ??? Any ideas ??

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

like my oven in the kitchen, I’m going to leave the clock alone, its correct for 6 months a year at least !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

I have had the same issue. I’ve just turned off the auto time setting and seems ok for now.

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

G4DDS
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t know why Ford removed the GMT/BST adjustment option that was in the original SYNC.

For those that have lost the hour – my only experience of this has been the once when I got my Ghost code wrong and the car went nuts when I tried to start it. Noticed that this also caused SYNC 3 to restart/reboot and it then re-synchronised with GPS time.

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Seems over past few months clock has been correct

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

shadowspectre
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t know if this will help people or not but if you have Sync 3 and Ghost installed then trying to start the car where the code hasn’t been entered and it flashes the lights etc it will reset the clock. If you have the latest update for Ghost it is supposed to stop this happening. Basically it was resting your settings I believe.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Additional clock hour. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!