Adverts

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Adverts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

In light of recent pandemonium surrounding the truly horrendous Philadelphia cheese and VW ads now being banned, so as not to cause…and I’ll use some of the words/phrases “that cause serious offence” or “may cause harm” and “gender stereotyping”, got me thinking about this classic little beauty, anyone got anymore belters?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u18b65Om2jA

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

that was a superb one, when people had a sense of humour and not po faced miserable political correctness easily offended liberalism ! Todays millenials take note !

You just know she wanted more than a bit of choc..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Morning All!!

That’s QUALITY advertising right there!! Haha…. ????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Hitch.. the cause of many traffic accidents when it was on 30ft x 10ft roadside ads

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

BDA…and now the cause of many accidents in the pants of the easily offended.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t know, I thought they were all unsure of their sex now and were all transbuttygaylezzo or whatever the correct orientation is ? TBGL ?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

GM…hilarious, wonder if they actually aired?

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@hitch6742 ?? i remember that one ?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

One of my all time favourites

Coastliner

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DEmA_QF30GI

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Adverts. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!