Aem wmi experience

Home Forums Performance Fuel Aem wmi experience

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

🤣

pezzar666
    Participant

UK - England

Update on this

i ran a hose with the nozzle jet attached into the car, bypassing the solenoid and the hose coupler I had the jet mounted in.

multiple runs and no controller cut whatsoever.

i then brought the solenoid back into the loop and made multiple runs, no cut whatsoever.

the issue is narrowed down to the jet mounted in the hose coupler, I’m going to pull this off tomorrow but i suspect the jet is not protruding properly through the bung

pezzar666
    Participant

UK - England

Update on this, the nozzle was not protruding into the intake and was dribbling rather than spraying. I, like others, conclude that this was dead heading the pump, akin to a blockage. The controller sees a pump voltage difference hence the error light.

where I’d constantly cut and inserted the hose into the aem solenoid I had an error light at the controller and failsafe triggered once again. Pipe was leaking and spraying fluid under the bonnet. Now changed the solenoid pipe fittings for compression fittings, no leaks.

the controller again noticed a voltage anomaly due to the leak.

so although it doesn’t actually monitor flow it knows about base errors at the pump.

they used to list a flow sensor kit but it’s been discontinued.

to cure my intake nozzle issue I fitted a cp-e methcharge pipe and that’s done the trick, tuneplus recommended this and use this pipe on all their builds

Nateodog
    Participant

UK - England

Im not surprised its been dicontinued tbh there were loads of failiures on that flow gauge set up

you could have also used an aquamist pipe adaptor for £27

do you have a pic of your previous install? Any not bung etc you get from devils own cooling mist etc you have to cut them down as they are too fat I’m interested to see which you had

SABRE

666.6 bhp 99 oct & wmi

558 lbft

OEMeth installs

Aquamist

sabre tuning

Spec-R

J9-performance

funk motorsport

Hel

Owen developments

WP Pro brakes

HELIX Automotive

KW suspensions

Barney Build

Grant Motorsport

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Aem wmi experience. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!