Aftermarket audio upgrade

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by 9designs 9designs 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    wOrkman
    wOrkman
    Participant

UK - England

Hello..I want to install a quality sound system without disrupting the originality of my car. My vehicle is 2017 model and there are 9 speakers with SYNC3 system. I’m not happy with the sound system. I live in turkey. Turkey has a total of 6 “MK3-RS” available. The engine volume is higher than 1600cc and the tax is too high. I want to equip my vehicle with a good sound system, regardless of the cost, for a very high fee. I can’t wait to see the sample work of friends in the form.

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I dont think a lot of folk bother upgrading the sound system, I think they prefer tuning the car, changing the wheels and maybe fitting louder exhausts, I used to love a good car sound system, but now I hardly ever crank it up and prefer the sound the car makes !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

RS77
    RS77
    Participant

UK - England

On a long motorway run I tend to turn off the FENG and listen to the music/radio. I do miss the sound quality I used to enjoy in my previous cars. So I’m looking at spending around 600 to uprate the 4 front speakers and install an amp, maintaining the OEM look. Not bothered about the sub.

white-rs2
    white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@rs77

JBL MS-8 OEM DSP System Integrator £599

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/jbl-ms-8-oem-dsp-system-integrator

I know their are thousands of options, it’s just a thought.

RS Edition (RED),

Standard as Ford Should of Intended.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

This looks interesting white-rs2, might be just the thing for me.

9designs
    9designs
    Participant

UK - England

RS already has a DSP to try and rescue using cheap kit, adding more will help ????

I work on the “crap in crap out” principle, plus it has poor speakers.

Magnetic Grey with shells, sunroof, forged wheels, calipers, city..etc

FPM375, Full MT Blue charge pipe kit, Quaife LSD, MT Springs, DSC Suspension Control Unit, MT- Short shift, PTU Brace and Roll Restrictor – Oil Plate, LED Sequential rear lights, Shadow Chrome wheels.  HJS200 cell cat and MT Cooler.

UK seller for DSC Active suspension. 

DSC Modules In stock, next day dispatch.

TracTive Damper kits  – Reservations taken    

Jacking Blocks 

email to:-  9designstechserv@gmail.com 

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to Aftermarket audio upgrade. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!