Afternoon from Islay

Home Forums General Newbie Afternoon from Islay

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

stuart cameron
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi All,

Stuart from Isle of Islay on Scottish west coast. Working in the whisky industry, currently waiting on my first ever RS.

Spec ordered Nitrous(just to be different ) with Lux, Forged, Calipers and Audio. Got a year to wait for it but have had an update from my salesman that I have moved to projected build date now of August full 6mths a head of schedule.

Cant wait for it to arrive and put it to test on our roads plenty quiet of single tracks and a nice 6 mile straight to give it  a blast on.

Currently driving an Insignia ( sorry ) but have had a few Fords in the past, really miss my old Capri and enjoyed owning a moded 306Xsi many moons ago, not sure if any others RS on order throughout the Island so I may well be the first but time will tell.

CheeRS

Stuart

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Hi Stuart, thanks for checking in.

That’s great news your build has been moved forward and never know might even come sooner.

Will be great to have a car like the RS on those lovely quiet roads and sure you will be the only RS around town 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Afternoon from Islay. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!