Afternoon from Islay

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Kenny Kenny 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stuart cameron
    stuart cameron
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi All,

Stuart from Isle of Islay on Scottish west coast. Working in the whisky industry, currently waiting on my first ever RS.

Spec ordered Nitrous(just to be different ) with Lux, Forged, Calipers and Audio. Got a year to wait for it but have had an update from my salesman that I have moved to projected build date now of August full 6mths a head of schedule.

Cant wait for it to arrive and put it to test on our roads plenty quiet of single tracks and a nice 6 mile straight to give it  a blast on.

Currently driving an Insignia ( sorry ) but have had a few Fords in the past, really miss my old Capri and enjoyed owning a moded 306Xsi many moons ago, not sure if any others RS on order throughout the Island so I may well be the first but time will tell.

CheeRS

Stuart

Kenny
    Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Hi Stuart, thanks for checking in.

That’s great news your build has been moved forward and never know might even come sooner.

Will be great to have a car like the RS on those lovely quiet roads and sure you will be the only RS around town 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to Afternoon from Islay. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!