All over the place

Home Forums Performance Handling All over the place

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

71bda, I have a huge range of colour gels, they were a stage lighting sample pack, every colour of the rainbow, will try blue first, cheers bud

Mountune M380 package

Mishimoto throttle Pedal Spacer

Mountune Hard Charge Pipes

JCR super low seat frames x 2

DSC Suspension Controller

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

Used a couple of pieces of dark blue cellophane and put them I front of my orange warnings that get on my tits, I know the ESC is fully off, because I turned it fully off, so I don’t need to see them, this is the result: I put the message up to demonstrate the ESC is fully off, think it neat, they are stuck in place with a little saliva, so fully reversible.

Mountune M380 package

Mishimoto throttle Pedal Spacer

Mountune Hard Charge Pipes

JCR super low seat frames x 2

DSC Suspension Controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

cool, yes that warning does get on yer tits, good cure! A bit of gob always does wonders.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Sniffle
    Participant

UK - England

I put a set of budget tyres on to get through the month to pay day
    and my car has not veered once i mean totally vanished

i now have the problem of this is fun to rip but budgets haha

I’m pretty sure the michs have a thick side wall that help pull that car about

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Why is the fuel gauge light not on your getting low, i thought half was 50 miles. LOL LOL LOL

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

same size as std sniffle 235 35 19 ? what make of budget tyre are they? does it steer and behave perfect now??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Sniffle
    Participant

UK - England

Yep same size, they are the F1 autocentre budgets ( see if this link works properly https://www.f1autocentres.co.uk/car-tyres/results )

got the grip to pull away nice not had any tyre screaming due to hitting a corner to hard, they dont like to heavy braking hard tho

so they are surprisingly decent, thing is you can feel the tyre rolling over on the left front on roundabouts , that is what leads me to think that it has thinner side walls

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

blimey theyre not bad for a giggle ! at that price you can afford to abuse them and not worry! looks like the ratings are crap in the wet, noisier and use more fuel than the Michelins, but who cares!  Are you sure all the veering has gone completely? do you have them at 41F and 38R ?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

stteb
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Update , from my original text.

i have put on front and rear swaybars H&R …got a good price on them.there on ..only been on few weeks so no tested to the max.

waiting for lockdown to be over so I can get my PDC turned off at Fords, that will help.

main problem I have found out is Tyre pressure..vital  ..my car is a weekend car, so most weeks I check tyre pressure.

drives lot better now…..as I live in a town ,so lots of  country ‘ b’ roads about ….so Vidal tyre pressure ????
    thank for all your reply’s…

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@stteb mine’s totally different since bars and springs fitted, real improvement… but also think the 4 wheel alignment added to the improvement ?

Just wishing i done coil overs and not springs, big break’s not replacement standard size ?

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Think these will make any difference?

Anti Torque Steer Bush Kit – Focus RS Mk3

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Think these will make much difference

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Think these will make a difference?</p>

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to All over the place. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!