An Englishman in Switzerland

Home Forums General Non RS Chat An Englishman in Switzerland

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Tom Scott visited Switzerland and was amazed about local shooting ranges:

Yes, I have been in the army driving tanks and shooting all sorts of weapons. Yes, I had my rifle at home with ammunition. No, I killed nobody.

This is all possible within a direct democracy where the people has the last word. Maybe Britain might think about a constitutional reform after Brexit?

Cheers, Frenk ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Thats right Frenk,

We need to rid our country of the Monarchy as soon as our wonderful queen dies. None of the offspring will do as they are whining environmentalists and race baiters. Then we go for a US style system with as much devolvement of power as possible to each County and a new constitution that properly protects our rights as opposed to the Magna Carta that means nothing legally anymore.

Then we can vote for guns so we can protect ourselves from the scum that invade our country and want us dead every single day. The older I get the more I am scared of the scum as I can’t protect my family like I could 10 – 20 years ago. I feel I need an equaliser.

Good vid Frenk, Thanks

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Frenk, interesting video thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ‘

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Yes mad video !ย  Bob, so whats this “Honorary member” thing all about? Does that mean you are honoured to be here, or we are honoured to have you still !! ๐Ÿ˜Ž .

Innit?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, going off piste with the thread โ›ท In answer to your very good question ๐Ÿค” I have to say both, itโ€™s ย an honour to be asked to stay on the forum not owning an RS and of course itโ€™s an honour for you to have me on here not owning an RSย ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น. In all seriousness I like to keep up with whatโ€™s going on in the club.

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Well done Bobbers !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Tom is still around. He has a word with us about a particular road safety measure in the Swiss Alps. Enjoy – and drive safe ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Thats nice Frenk, but what on earth is the word she has invented @3.14 ??? “detechmen”?ย  ha ha ha

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Learned something today, I had no idea firearms were available like this in Switzerland. Top country.

Coastliner

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@71-bda: Yes, I think she says detechment while she probably meant detection?

Nevertheless, while being a native Swiss, Susanne Wahlen speaks a excellent English. And I know how Swiss usually speak English. They can’t even speak proper German ๐Ÿ˜†

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Frenk, oh I didnt know she was Swiss ! I was trying to work out the accent, thought I heard a bit of Australian !!ย  wowser

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Well, she holds a Master in Science and received a postgraduate diploma from University College London.

Susanne Wahlen

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

But she doesn’t speak Cockney either ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to An Englishman in Switzerland. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!