Another contender to consider Goodyear AS5

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by outtadrally outtadrally 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rs-jon
    rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

As we all know – Michelin is pretty much king when it comes to the RS but as a few on here have wondered – what is the Conti Contact 6 like?  No one I know has yet to take the plunge but then along come Goodyear and throw their hat in the ring with a much improved high performance tyre to give a little more choice – and the reviews coming out are not too bad…

I always like the way this guy takes a competitors tyre to use as a comparison and am waiting patiently for the Goodyear to face off with the Michelin PS4S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGWOTuNkf48

John Johnson
    John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

Had Goodyear’s on one of the RS4S and they were very very good . I’d fit them

Focus Heritage #1

outtadrally
    outtadrally
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

I have f1’s on the front of mine. Find them very good. I can’t notice any difference between them and the Michelin (except the price!). But Haven’t had the car on a track but plenty of flat out driving on Irish B roads and for the money they are every bit as good on the road. Haven’t had them on long enough so can’t comment on wear.

I have ran F1’s for years since they were a directional tyre and always liked them and found them very good in the wet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to Another contender to consider Goodyear AS5. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!