Another contender to consider Goodyear AS5

Home Forums Performance Tyres Another contender to consider Goodyear AS5

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

As we all know – Michelin is pretty much king when it comes to the RS but as a few on here have wondered – what is the Conti Contact 6 like?  No one I know has yet to take the plunge but then along come Goodyear and throw their hat in the ring with a much improved high performance tyre to give a little more choice – and the reviews coming out are not too bad…

I always like the way this guy takes a competitors tyre to use as a comparison and am waiting patiently for the Goodyear to face off with the Michelin PS4S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGWOTuNkf48

John Johnson
    Participant

UK - England

Had Goodyear’s on one of the RS4S and they were very very good . I’d fit them

Focus Heritage #1

outtadrally
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

I have f1’s on the front of mine. Find them very good. I can’t notice any difference between them and the Michelin (except the price!). But Haven’t had the car on a track but plenty of flat out driving on Irish B roads and for the money they are every bit as good on the road. Haven’t had them on long enough so can’t comment on wear.

I have ran F1’s for years since they were a directional tyre and always liked them and found them very good in the wet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Another contender to consider Goodyear AS5. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!