Another Mountune Axle Back for sale

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Another Mountune Axle Back for sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Rather than add to similar post thought it best to start a new thread.

Mountune Axle Back exhaust fitted by Mountune HQ on 15th March and has covered 2300 miles. Now been removed by Mountune HQ hence up for sale.

They will keep it in their workshop until sold. They can also post to anywhere UK which I will include in total cost.

A photo will be forthcoming once they have given it a clean.

It can also be collected and fitted by Mountune at buyers expense.

Oh yes the price £700 incl carriage.

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Davey

why don’t you want it no more as i love mine

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Got a MT Downpipe / Centre Section and V3 fitted.

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Oh really nice

crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

Any difference?

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Will let you know once I have collected vehicle.

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Here are some pics of the axle back for sale. Kindly cleaned and polished by Mountune before they took the pics.

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Can’t seem to copy them using IOS so can email them if interested.

crunchie – yes the purr is more noticeable even in normal mode; low speed and even light touch on the gas. Whether the Sports Cat Downpipe has something to do with it.

123railboy
    Participant

UK - England

It won’ affect the warranty will it, if not I’l have it

Full spec red edition ? standard

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

I will put some pics up.

Better check with either MT or your preferred Ford dealer rather on my say so.

you fitting it yourself or wanna collect from Essex

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

The photos are 3.3 MB so too large to add to thread. Leave me your email and mail some

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Screen shot the photos it gives smaller file sizes on apple stuff (IOS)

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Is the Mountune lifetime guarantee transferable to the new owner or dead and buried with you. As Mountune in a previous thread said that only the original purchaser gets the lifetime warranty subsequent owners get jack shite

If it was me, I’d save up the extra £150+ as the next generation V3 comes complete with the centre section and the V1 axle back doesn’t, its an extra £190 and buy the latest brand spanking new next generation with full lifetime warranty in my personal opinion its rather expensive for a second hand pipe at £700, if its done 1 mile or 100000 miles its still a used out of date second hand pipe.

Sorry my opinion only but hay-ho off to work I now go 🙂

Below next generation V3 CAT back just over a £ grand

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

123railboy
    Participant

UK - England

White rs2 that,s maybe a good point about the warranty being transferred ?? And like you say for  couple of hundred more if you can get the v3, when I commented last night I thought it was only £500  but that was the previous thread.  Sorry Davey f I’ll leave it for now

Full spec red edition ? standard

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

123railboy – No problem. Might be asking too much as only seen one on eBay go for 650 but that was before the V3 was released.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Another Mountune Axle Back for sale. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!