Another newbie

Home Forums General Newbie Another newbie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rslucky
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all,

my first post and new to all things RS. Coming from 12 years of subaru’s. Ive ordered a magnetic RS with everything except a sunroof, due for delivery in March 2017. Its going to be a long wait!!! Looking forward to finding my way around the forum.

Steve

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Snap I have came from a few Subaru’s previously. Awesome cars but can’t wait to get my hands on the RS. What Subaru’s have you had?

rslucky
    Participant

UK - England

Started with a 2004 WRX SL, then my favourite, a 2006 hawk Sti that was decatted and mapped by the late JGM. After that a rare JDM classic wagon STI and lastly a 2005 blob STI.

They played a big part in my life for a long time. I was (still am) involved in our local club (southeastscoobies) which has a very active scene with meets, nurburgring trips etc..

really looking forward to getting the RS. Its the first and only new car that actually reminded me of my mapped hawkeye scoob and just made me smile.

Steve

rslucky
    Participant

UK - England

rslucky
    Participant

UK - England

The hawk, above

JDM WAGON

rslucky
    Participant

UK - England

And finally the blob

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Another newbie. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!