Another Scottish newbie!

Home Forums General Newbie Another Scottish newbie!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

thommo141
    Participant

UK - Scotland

yeah I think because the months are flying by more and more people are starting to get there cars, I have seen a white one and a black one in Falkirk recently. White was the colour I was ordering till I seen the blue when I went to test drive it and changed my mind right away

Muz1990
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi mate! Glad to hear there’s a few going to be local, if you get yours first I’d like to check it out haha. The waits dire but be worth it when it comes, enjoying the affordable fuel bills in my diesel for now haha.

Theres a a white one near me too near the town and the fella had a mk2 in white before this one so chances are he’s on here! Stays beside a friend of mine so always creeping by his house slowly to have a wee look haha

thommo141
    Participant

UK - Scotland

If mines comes early your more than welcome to come see it mate, just wish I could wind the clock forward a few months so it could be here, seen the stealth colour last week and I really like it, was considering changing the colour but have fought against it so far

TubsRs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi

Got my Rs back in June. Have added a few bits to it last month.

Its a car that’s just puts a smile on your face every time you drive it no problems so far with it ??

TubsRs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Oops
    That doesn’t look to good but I think you can understand most of it.
    Maybe to many beers on a Saturday
    I did mean to say I live near Kirkintilloch.

Muz1990
    Participant

UK - Scotland

not a problem bro! Saturday’s fun day, I’m 8 beers and a half bottle of white wine down so far… It’s all good ?.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Another Scottish newbie!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!