Anyone had a Pandora alarm fitted?

Home Forums Technology Security Anyone had a Pandora alarm fitted?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

cossie96
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all !

I’m picking up my RS this weekend and was going to have the Viper alarm fitted as I had one on my Fiesta ST, however Secure My Car were raving about the new Pandora alarms.  I must admit the alarm looks pretty amazing, but when I searched to see if anyone had it fitted to the RS I couldnt find anything! In fact couldnt find anyone in UK that has had it fitted to any make of car let alone the RS!

So, has anyone here had one fitted?

Hopefully someone would have.

Lee

RSGAZ
    Participant

UK - England

I think the Pandora system is fairly new so I doubt you will find many who have it.

i have a viper alarm fitted to my other car by them, been in 3 years and never had a problem with it.

cossie96
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah, also had the Viper fitted by them over two years ago, also no problems.

Just dont want to be a guinea pig for any possible teething problems that may arise, hoping to find someone thats already had a Pandora fitted.

magnetic18
    Participant

UK - England

Did anyone ever have this fitted? My RS arrives in Feb \ March and i look the look of the Pandora….

dexy1967
    Participant

UK - England

I just had it fitted and was told that the remote start is an option and it does not work yet on mk3 RS which I’m waiting for a phone call from pandora I have gone for the light pro it clearly says remote start

rog
    Participant

UK - England

dexy1967,

Last I heard, was that remote start requires a donor key. A spare key is broken down and cradled inside of the car.

This information was from a Pandora installer as of Aug ’18.

Rog.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

That’s sounds really old tech breaking down an original key and a security risk too.

Get a Clifford with Auto start.

http://www.clifford.co.uk

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

rog
    Participant

UK - England

white-rs2

Agreed re. sounding old tech.

It’s a sorry story that new vehicles require aftermarket security.

Rog.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Anyone had a Pandora alarm fitted?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!