Anyone running MSD400?

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Anyone running MSD400?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

richardrjs81
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all, done a search and couldn’t find anything.
    looking at car soon with the MSD400 remap and was would like to hear if it’s any good

Cheers

Rich

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Richard, hi and welcome 👍

Honorary Member

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

welcome 🙂

in answer to your question the answer is yes it’s good. Why? Don’t know I’ve never run it but historically the overall response to msd maps on this site is good.

petey2468
    Participant

UK - England

I am running the 420 map, which i believe apart from the extra power up the top end of the rev range is pretty much the same. I have previously used the DS and i really like the msd set up. It has a nice progressive power delivery, a lot like stock.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome. Have a look at Adam Rainey on YouTube. Sure he ran MSD maps.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

richardrjs81
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all. Thanks for the reply’s.

my only concern was it’s only got the remap and other remaps seem to require extra parts to be fitted.

Cheers all

Rich

Jamieandsamcars
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Richard, an uprated re circulating valve ( turbo smart ) a sound suppression chamber and air filter is all you should need.

I have the msd 400 which is a big difference over stock, you won’t be disappointed.

tideyofsweden
    Participant

Sweden

I am running MSD400 multi maps, night and day better than stock. Make sure you do the 2x free custom e-tunes afterwards, big difference imo.

Stewart was super helpful even problem solving an issue we had with the car during the process.

List of mods is now too long for my signature…

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

You MUST take advantage of the two revisions via datalogs.  you’ll be losing out if you don’t!

JohnD

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Anyone running MSD400?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!