Anyone upgraded from FPM375 to M380?

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Anyone upgraded from FPM375 to M380?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ukjon
    Participant

United Kingdom

Am waiting for Mountune’s intercooler to come back into stock so can add it to my list of upgrades to be done.

As I have time on my hands till new stock arrives, has anyone upgraded from 375 to 380? If so do the results justify the extra outlay? Am not interested bhp but am interested in the thought of a little extra torque.

The RS is no stick insect ballerina – so does one really notice the extra 20NM?

Thanks.

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

I can’t see the point ?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Seriously!!!! What’s the point of doing that for 5bhp and binning off your warranty at the same time lol.

If you want the joy of a handset get the M400 as if your going to bin your warranty it’s got to be fun doing it 🙂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Theoretically, it would be possible to “upgrade” from 375 to 380. You could re-use the hardware (induction kit, waste gate, etc) and obtain a 380 handset with the appropriate map. Although there’s only a 5 bhp gain, there is a larger percentage increase in torque. Be interesting to find out what happens to the 375 map – is it saved on the handset in case you want to revert or is it lost in favour of a standard Ford map?

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

But agree with white-rs2, that it would be worth the increase if you loose your engine warranty.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Anyone upgraded from FPM375 to M380?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!