Autobeam

Home Forums Styling Lighting Autobeam

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Anyone upgraded their lights with the autobeam led ones?

Was thinking about it since they got a black Friday discount. Want to get them all bright white. Also unsure if they have the wee turning light that comes on when you turn the wheel.

LED Dipped Beam Unit

LED Mini Full Beam Unit

LED Mini Fog Unit

LED Side Light Unit

LED Indicator Unit

That’s all the front ones but no mention of the wee turning light.

Maybe the rears

LED Rear | Brake Unit

LED Reverse Unit

Read a few reviews on some saying they don’t fit even though there in the mk3 RS section.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Ive dont the indicator, brake. Reverse and boot light from autobeam. Cant fault them and super easy to install

440bhp

443lbft

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Installed the Auto Beam led front and rear indicator bulbs and the reverse bulbs too. They are very easy to install and give off a much greater brighter light. Highly recommend.

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Went for it

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hi Matt I’ve bought some rear units,smoked sequential from shop , I bet it would be a bit of a nightmare replacing bulbs in these units , if I remember they are sealed as to the standard ones which just unplug, any feed back appreciated , take care. 👍👍

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

I thought the Brake Light bulbs in the standard light units were LED anyway and only the reversing bulbs and indicators can be replaced?!?

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Nah you can do the brake lights in the standard lights. They are much brighter and have no delay in coming on. The normal lights have a glow like effect when they come on. Adam rainey on youtube has a good video on them

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

440bhp

443lbft

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

That’s a lot of money for bulbs, I could be tempted by headlights although my night driving is very little these days. My Mrs fiesta has auto high beam. That’s something wish the RS had.

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

@Matt. B Cheers, didn’t know that. Will have to order the brake bulbs as well.

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Don’t buy what I bought, there’s only certain ones that will fit the RS.

LED Mini Fog Unit

LED Indicator Unit front and rear

LED Rear | Brake Unit

LED Reverse Unit

And the wing mirrors as we sell them in the club store

The rest will need to be returned.  The RS D3S hid can’t be replaced be LED lights is what I’ve read. I found this site quite useful when searching and there are upgraded D3S lights available.

https://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/ford-focus-mk3-bi-xenon-headlamp-2016-16.html

I contacted autobeam on Sunday like 6 hours after I ordered them to cancel them and they ‘seen’ my message but yet still sent it all out and it’s getting delivered today. I only went ahead buying them just incase the discount wasn’t available.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

It was this year i bought all in the BF sales… fitted…… then removed all, but brake lights and indicators…. I’m not on facebook so could not return, gone on the silly purchase pile in the garage! 😆

Indicators are like death rays 👌🏻

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

They do have a returns section on their website. Not used it yet.

Still looking for the cornering lights in LED though.. Might just have to be normal bulbs that aren’t yellowish

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

The return has been added since i purchased, was just a link to FB messenger…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Autobeam. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!