Autosport international – NEC this weekend

Home Forums Performance General Autosport international – NEC this weekend

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

Anyone been before? What’s traffic like i.e.do I need to leave whilst it’s still dark and cold! (normally 2 hours away) Is it an all day thing i.e. need to get there early. I’ve looked at the website but it doesn’t really show how large or busy it is. Is it worth going act all. Do I need a passport? Will my car still be in the car park when it’s time to go home? Should I take corned beef sandwiches or cheese? I’m not a supercar person but 100% rally/rallycross with a bit of track. I get more enjoyment ironing my underpants than looking at supercars?

http://www.autosportinternational.com/welcome

Every village needs an idiot.

ianrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

It’s January, it’s nearly always dark and cold. You don’t need a passport, showing a corned beef sandwich will prove your worth in Birmingham. Take corned beef, not cheese. Your car still being there is dependent on when you think it’s right to go home, it will not be there indefinitely. Always remove your underpants before ironing them, putting them back on is optional.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’d probably go for bacon myself..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

ianrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

I like my sandwiches like Noah liked his passenger list: one (slice) of every animal.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I have been five or six times and it is a good show. Live action is good, always a good mix of cars, motorsport mix , trade stands etc.

I was hoping to go but finances say otherwise 🙁

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Good day out

doors open at 9.00 go early to miss the long queue for the car parks

Fully forged running M400x

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

@ Ian. I don’t agree with your sandwich, in fact it’s a very silly sandwich, but I will defend to the death your right to eat it.

Every village needs an idiot.

ianrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

I’m a very silly person, I like silly things. That sandwich would probably kill you though, I wouldn’t really want ‘death by sandwich’ on my certificate………….unless it was Mila Kunis and Scarlett Johansson.

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Wasn’t going to go but now seen that there is a rs on the mountune stand that will be used in the bttc so now a must

looking foward to seeing how many rs owners will be there

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

See you there?

Fully forged running M400x

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Been today, good show you should enjoy it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Autosport international – NEC this weekend. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!