Autowatch Group Buy Ending Soon

Home Forums Technology Security Autowatch Group Buy Ending Soon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Our very popular Autowatch Ghost group buy offer will be coming to an end this weekend as Autowatch are enforcing a minimum price for every installer therefore if anyone wishes to purchase it at the lower £320 price please order NOW! The Group Buy should have ended a few weeks back however VeilTuning were working with Autowatch to sort the recent Focus issue.

If you are still waiting on your car being delivered you can pay a small deposit to secure the group buy price even if you do not get it fitted.

Get in touch if they have any questions.

Buy online now > https://mk3focusrs.club/prod…/veiltuning-security-group-buy/

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

BUMP

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

finguz
    Participant

UK - England

What “recent Focus issue” was that?

ianrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

There’s an issue with the Ghost?!? Can someone explain please — is my car safe??

ianrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

That Chris Preston guy used to be here everyday, I haven’t seen him here in weeks or even months. What’s going on?

ianrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

“There was a door to which I found no key; there was the veil through which I might not see.”

nilagin
    Participant

UK - England

Only issue with Ghost on a Focus that I am aware of was on the mk2. It was highlighted when thieves stole a mk2 RS that had Ghost fitted and enabled.

ianrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

Anyone else want to take a stab? Anyone……..

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Pretty sure that Neil is right, that’s the only issue I remember.

ianrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

Does anyone from Autowatch fancy a stab? Anyone from Veil Tuning?

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve been very busy, have been on the forum but as I’ve said before there are to many Ghost threads on this forum.

Unless you’ve been contacted by myself you have nothing to worry about, suppose it’s easier to post up the same questions than to read previous threads fully though.

pclayton07
    Participant

UK - England

Chris I’m fairly new on the forum, and an equally new RS owner, have owned mine for around a month now, I’d like to get Ghost fitted, I’m based in south Warwickshire, is it still available at the lower price, and do you do mobile fitting? Thanks.

Chris Preston
    Participant

UK - England

I do indeed do mobile fitting’s best to contact Kenny as the group buy has had to end due to politics with other installers, I do know that Kenny has refunded or about to refund a voucher so technically there is still one to be had if your quick

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Forum needs a “sticky” function so key threads can stay at the top guiding new arrivals etc.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

pclayton07
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Chris, I’ll speak to Kenny and hopefully be in touch soon. Cheers.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Autowatch Group Buy Ending Soon. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!