Awaiting my RS

Home Forums General Newbie Awaiting my RS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

RSRoger
    Participant

Australia

Hello boys and girls,

Roger here from Maroochydore on Sunshine Coast in Queensland….awaiting the delivery of a white RS with the only option here of the Performance wheel package. Sadly, every grub that works for a Ford dealer in Australia that has ordered one and is trying to sell it for a profit on the internet is slowing delivery for people like me….who actually want to own it longterm, drive it, love it, polish it, dream of putting a cage in it, bigger brakes and well obviously it needs to visit a track just to scrub the Pilot Cup 2’s in ! Ok…well I just wanted to vent that the waiting list has blown out because of greedy pricks that don’t love cars that just want to make a quick dollar….I am happy to wait.

There seems to be a lot of tasty aftermarket stuff coming on line…..further adding weight to the fact that Ford Performance want to build a new line of HOT CARS for people like you and me….no limited numbers…..give us Ford FANS a Toyota 86 on steroids! WE WILL BUY THEM

Ok….settle petal…..this is just my first post lol

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Awaiting my RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!