Bagshot Meet Up

Home Forums Regional England – South Bagshot Meet Up

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Author

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Aah poo sounds like i missed out. Il defo come for the next one. Thats a poor decision about food.

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yes, and these companies complain they are struggling and have no income, there must have been 30 + people including a few bikers all up for food and drinks, and yet the doors firmly shut, then the cook strolls in around 11.30 !! hopefully not a wet June meet Matt !  I think a fair few are blasting down to the Kent meet on the 23rd..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

BDA good couple of hour’s catching up as i said my time line for the Bag shot meeting was 2 years ago. Yeah good turn up shame about the crispy bacon butties not turning up though.

As always interesting seeing who has done what to their cars and in how much detail. Nice to see the MK2 Green white and was it Carbon flavour decor in the hot spot.

Let’s hope the weather and the current situation are kind to us all and we can move on to more RS meet ups stay safe all.

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

Glad all was good, shame about no early breakfast.

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

The Diner at the Kent meet is confimed as being open 🙂

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Not sure if i should go. Bit of trek. Is it q good turnout?

440bhp

443lbft

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

Always a good attendance, better than Bagshot IMHO, we’ve had 30 RS’s in the past !

If it’s too much for the garage queen to manage though ………. 😉

Clive

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

When is the next meet

Fully forged running M400x

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

Bagshot meets are usually the 2nd Sunday in the month ……….

So 13th June ?

Clive

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hopefully see you there if weather is dry😜

Fully forged running M400x

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

The next Surrey Focus Breakfast meet will take place on Sunday the 13th of June starts around 9am and this month will be held at the alternative venue of

Ockham Bites
    Old Lane
    Cobham
    Surrey
    KT11 1NA

The venue is located on old lane just off the A3 slip road, junction 10 on the M25. Whichever direction you come via the M25 clockwise or anti-clockwise you exit the M25 junction 10 and join the A3 towards Guildford/Portsmouth. Old Lane will be on your left hand side just after a lay by. If you come via the A3 from London you must exit the A3 for the M25 and Re-Join the A3 in order to access old Lane. If you come down the A3 from Guildford/Portsmouth direction you again must exit the A3 for the M25 and Re-Join the A3 for Guildford/Portsmouth. Old Lane is not accessible off the A3 as its a turning off the slip road and is only accessible off the actual slip road M25/A3. Please bear this in mind when travelling to the venue.

Our old venue have changed their opening times which means at the last meet we were unable to access refreshments in the way of food and drink and I think this is a long term change at the venue and not just because of the covid pandemic.

Ockham bites opens nice and early and has great reviews on line. I have spoken with Scott at the venue and he has given us the green light to attend. Not that any of you have ever misbehaved at any of our meets but please be on your best behaviour when attending as I have given my word that we are a good mature bunch and there will be no anti social behaviour that is associated with a lot of car clubs and meets.

So mark this one down in your calendars and attend next month. Come along chat with like minded enthusiasts and enjoy breakfast in this very pleasant leafy wooded venue. See you there

Clive

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one. Il defo try and attend this. Shame about bagshot not sure why they changed their opening hours.

440bhp

443lbft

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

Great cafe / venue, food was good. weather great, good turnout of RS’s inc a proper RS500 😉

Clive

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I wish someone had reminded me of this, would of saved me having to do bloody gardening and stuff !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

I believe most smart phones have a calendar function ! 😉

Oh well, come along to the Kent meet this Sunday then …….

Clive

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Bagshot Meet Up. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!