Barcelona Grand Prix 2016

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Barcelona Grand Prix 2016

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Any F1 fans on here? Got to ask what did everyone think of the race?

It was great to see Max win and hopefully it won’t be overshadowed byt the two Mercs crashing into each other.

ianc
    Participant

UK - England

Yes good to see Max win. I work at Mclaren in Woking so keep a keen eye on the F1 season even if we aren’t so good but improving

cs400
    Participant

United Kingdom

I like to follow it, although I wouldn’t class myself as a hardcore F1 fan. I thought that was great, he is very cool and collected and you can see he is ruffling a few feathers amongst the other drivers!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Yes Ian McLaren are showing progress for sure but such as big gap to make up. What do you do in McLaren?

ianc
    Participant

UK - England

I work in the clean room making carbon parts for the car. We have the 3rd best chassis on the grid just need the engine to be better. There is a big up grade for Canada with a bigger turbo and variable plenum chamber

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Thats awesome Ian – I do have a soft spot for McLaren (big Lews fan) as do many British F1 fans and looking forward to seeing them at the sharp end again. You going to Silverstone this year?

ianc
    Participant

UK - England

No I prefer to watch it on TV.  Don’t even get any free or discounted tickets ?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I went last year and loved it but after checking prices of the tickets having seconds thoughts ha!

Also went to Spa last year which was amazing.

Do you watch it at home or at the factory?

ianc
    Participant

UK - England

I watch it at home. If it’s rubbish I can do something else or go out lol

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Used to love F1. I’m sure it’s still exciting, it’s just not for me anymore.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Barcelona Grand Prix 2016. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!