BDA will love this.

Home Forums General Non RS Chat BDA will love this.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Its not mixed race now its Bi-racial.

Coastliner

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Bi racial. What a load of bo!!ox!

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah, racism in reverse!  😀

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I cannot watch that shite !  How about some fooking diversity in the mens 100M finals at the olympic games then FFS ??  why not give white men a chance to win a medal ?? I wont even mention the long races etc !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I am surprised there are not more black motorsport racers……….all that practice racing away from the police must give an advantage, surely?!?

(I’ll get my coat and get ready for a ban)

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

🤣🤣 This is worth a watch and basically he’s right about all this shit…. Click here 

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

Boris is more frightened of Greta than this bell.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yup, hes dead right !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

HaHaHa,

Grunty,

Your in for a long stretch and you didn’t even mention white palms and why they have them!

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

This douche played the black card since he was a kid.
    He is a privileged disco ball who had a bit a of talent and the best car in the game for the past decade.
    He had the audacity to complain that some of his fellow drivers refuse to take the BLM knee?
    It is funny how winds change.
    A few years ago, he was shouting at his little cousin to get dressed for his bday / Halloween like a boy and not a Disney Princess.
    Someone put it on the internet and then cancel cancer kicked in.
    He had to formally apologize for this incident and he started this whole charade.

I recall I was studying in UniS (Guildford) and a mate of mine knew some chick he was going out with.
    Ham is a freak and one time threw her out of his place because she did not paint her toes as he wanted.
    This was long before he started tasting the US kool-aid with rappers and movie stars.

This guy will go down as one of the best pilots because of the stats and as cancer for bringing politics and the colour of your skin into this sport.

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

bi-knob even🤣

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Apparently you can have an ethnically correct blood transfusions now which will help if he needs it

if I was gonna die I wouldn’t care where it came from as long as I was still alive the fact they may define its origins seems racist in itself

it’s like all the adverts now everyone is gay or lesbian or have mixed race family they even slip in the odd midget! Everyone is afraid of upsetting someone or being accused of not being “woke” but they’re pushing this shit down our throats when most of us just don’t care

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

here you go Paul…

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to BDA will love this.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!